In far too many cases, the attention of both young and mature companies is focused on the immediate issues and urgencies of the day. Maybe the company is growing rapidly, so adhering to an operating plan seems redundant. Maybe a company's maturity in its marketplace has led to a lack of direction. Growth and experience are both great…but only if they take you to the end-game you desire. By definition, if a business is not growing, then the business is falling behind. It is also true that "success hides many faults". At Sherwood, our business consulting services help you move to the next level, whatever that might mean. With our involvement, this enables the management team and boards to focus on the the future!
Corporate Planning Services
As part of our business consulting services, our Corporate Planning Services ensures that management focuses on the big picture. We work with the management team to:
- Assess status and content of existing corporate, financial and operational plans
- Review objectives in order to define meaningful goals
- Develop short and intermediate-range operating plans with specific goals for measurement
- Delineate strategies and tactics to achieve operating goals, including necessary resources in the areas of personnel, business assets and financing
- Assist management in implementation and launching
We enable the stakeholders to focus on their passion and purpose, which is part of the growth process in every company. Sherwood assists in the financial and operational challenges.
As we leave the Industrial Age and entered the Information Age the old rules have changed. Keeping one step ahead is where future successes will be determined.