Business Assessment & Operating Support Services
The Wellness Review™
A Leading Indicator of Tomorrow
AS AN INVESTOR OR A CREDITOR, DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR PORTFOLIO COMPANIES?
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO FREQUENTLY DIG DEEP INTO THE ISSUES, NUMBERS AND OPERATIONS?
HOW IS MANAGEMENT ACTUALLY EXECUTING THE PLAN AND BUSINESS STRATEGY?
WHO IS BENCHMARKING THE PROGRESS AND GOALS ON A REAL-TIME BASIS?
IN TODAY’S COMPETITIVE MARKET, NO ONE CAN DO IT WITHOUT OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE.
Company-prepared reports, advisory boards and Board of Directors meetings all serve useful roles. However, these vehicles are usually limited in focus and often review the past instead of planning for the future. Management’s purpose is to present the corporate picture in the best possible light. But your purpose is to get down to reality and illuminate what is actually happening. You can’t be certain of the facts unless an independent hands-on evaluation occurs.
More than Business Management Consultants
SHERWOOD IS ON-SITE TO DETERMINE THE HEALTH OF YOUR PORTFOLIO COMPANY. OUR Wellness Opinion™ COVERS:
- Business plan
- Strategic planning
- Analysis of recent trends in financial and operating performance metrics
- Investigation of infrastructure and organizational processes
- Market assessment of products/services delivered
- Leadership, direction and effectiveness of management team
- Corporate governance issues
- Findings and recommendations
The Wellness Opinion™ serves as a leading indicator of tomorrow’s business potential. You are then able to make well-informed decisions and ultimately clarify the proper corporate strategy. It combines due diligence, management reviews, product and sales focus and other pertinent factors into one comprehensive report with implementation strategies that the Sherwood business consulting team would assist with. From start to finish is what we do best, for a report is nothing more than a whitepaper where every reader has a different interpretation.
Resource Evaluation and Planning
The Sherwood Consulting team is committed to helping clients achieve their corporate objectives. We collaborate with management to develop an implementation plan to reach these objectives. Sherwood then defines the necessary resources and plans the execution.
OUR PROCESS INVOLVES AN ANALYSIS OF WHAT MANAGEMENT TEAMS NEED TO DELIVER THEIR BUSINESS PLAN. SPECIFICALLY, WE EVALUATE:
- Operational process and systems
- Capital expenditures program (fixed assets to support growth)
- Financing needs (current and future sources and uses of cash, capital structure, financing terms)
- Staffing requirements (positions, functions, headcount)
- Comprehensive recommendations
- Scheduled implementation
Sherwood business consultants advise and directly assist our corporate clients in creating and building their business infrastructure. We believe management should be focused first and foremost on the strategic aspects and growth of their company. That is the best use of their time. We call this ROT™, Return on Time.
Sherwood enhances the time management of its clients by performing certain standard activities in the general and administrative areas of corporate life. We know the services and products needed to support a growing operation. We provide access to an array of resources and solutions. In this realm, we:
- Develop a multi-phase plan to grow the support systems
- Roll-out plan as requisite services and products are needed
- Identify appropriate features, competitive quotes and negotiated terms for client approval
- Assisting the corporate athletes to gain those extra seconds
- Insight on what can go wrong and working with management in avoiding potential pitfalls
- Implement necessary adjustments to create “corporate change”